This week, we had to present our project in a dry-run. I assembled points and imagery from Google Docs to create a black-blackground powerpoint slide. Apparently black backgrounds were trending and I just decided to hop on the bandwagon. This increases the luminance contrast ratio and helps everyone to focus on the content.
Our confirmed tasks for Project 1 was:
- What can Brand 1 leverage on to increase customer engagement and follower growth?
Task 1: Analyse Twitter feed for Brand 1 to utilise it more effectively (Client Specific)
- What is the best time to tweet (day + hour)?
- Is tweeting visuals advantageous ?
- Comparison of number of followers of client’s US account vs number of followers of client’s global account
Task 2: Compare brands across months to spot interesting trends (Segment 1)
- Comparing followers in confectionary business (segment 1) vs competitors
- Global brand establishment vs US brand establishment
- Brand comparisons based on quarterly growth (every 4 months)
- Outgoing Twitter interactions vs incoming Twitter interactions
Task 3: How to support/increase follower growth (Segment 2)
- Does posing questions increase engagement leading to follower increase?
- Does engagement (like retweets/replies/mentions) increase follower growth?
- Is there a relation between no. of questions asked and response time to questions asked?
The visualisation of Segment 2 is here as it is the largest data set (credits to Kevin): http://public.tableausoftware.com/views/Segment23229Project1/FlippedResposeRatevsGrowthRate?amp;:embed=y&:display_count=no
This was the infographic concept (pre-creation).
The idea was to make a long, scrolling infographic to present one set of information at a time, in a glance.